PERICHORESIS NGO MISSION STATEMENT
Perichoresis NGO is a humanitarian and non-profit association, based on volunteerism. Association’s fundamental principles are philanthropy and social & religious humanism based on Christian ideals, as mentioned in Holy Bible. Perichoresis NGO mission is the alleviation of human hardship regardless of ethnicity, race and creed. Perichoresis’ vision is to EMBRACE every destitute fellow human being and encompass all people, both native and foreign, in the SPIRIT of INCLUSION, providing protection, accommodation, medical/pharmaceutical care, legal support, social inclusion and educational programmes.
JOB VACANCY: M&E and ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (position code: “M&E_ADMIN OFFICER/021”)
EDUCATIONAL PROJECT “HELIOS 2”
Type of contract: Fixed-term, full-time
Location of work: Katerini, Greece
SHORT JOB SUMMARY
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and monitoring & evaluation support in order to support Perichoresis NGO “HELIOS 2” educational program.
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project work plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project. Provide advice to the supervisor on improving project performance using M&E findings
- Coordinate travel arrangements and logistical support – including the handling of office operations, procurement, internal communication, human resources etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University/college degree in Business Administration or other related studies
- One-two years working experience in similar position
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent command in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Collaboration, coordination and behavioral skills in working within a team
- Ability to work under stressful situations and take initiatives, ability to organize and supervise, problem-solving skills in everyday situations which include crisis management
- Structured and analytical way of thinking
- Previous working experience or volunteering in Non-Governmental Organizations will be considered as an additional asset
- Agape, solidarity and empathy to the beneficiaries that the organization is serving
- Knowledge of any second language
- Flexibility and adaptability to the fluid context that the organization is operating
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION SUBMISSION
All interested parties are called to send their resume in Greek and/or English through the firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail address, clearly stating the “M&E_ADMIN OFFICER/021”on the subject field. The application submission deadline is set to 21/07/2019.
Any selected candidate will receive information and will be required to comply with the internal operation guidelines and code of conduct of PERICHORESIS NGO, along with any future delivered guidelines of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and/or any other International Organizations (EU, IOM, UNICEF etc.)