Through this project we provide basic Greek language lessons in the local Roma camp, mainly to men and women aged 15 to 35 years old, as they do not attend public school. The children usually attend the public schools.
- to provide basic educational skills
- to prepare students for further education in the public-school context
- to encourage parents to enroll their children in public schools
- to familiarize the Roma people with the Greek culture
- to explain the importance of involvement with the local community, precautions regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, etc.