PERICHORESIS NGO MISSION STATEMENT
Perichoresis NGO is a humanitarian and non-profit association, based on volunteerism. Association’s fundamental principles are philanthropy and social & religious humanism based on Christian ideals, as mentioned in
Holy Bible. Perichoresis NGO mission is the alleviation of human hardship regardless of ethnicity, race and creed. Perichoresis’ vision is to EMBRACE every destitute fellow human being and encompass all people, both native and foreign, in the SPIRIT of INCLUSION, providing protection, accommodation, medical/pharmaceutical care, legal support, social inclusion and educational programmes.
JOB VACANCY: MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER (position code: M&E-02.2022)
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer is a member of the operations team of the project. S/he serves as a point of contact and link between the Operations and Education internal departments. S/he handles clerical and administrative duties, analyze and improve project processes, achieve to reach project indicators and manage the data collected from the HELIOS Education component in Katerini, Greece. Also, s/he is responsible for collecting all necessary information and data, update the project’s database, and prepare statistical and other reports as requested.
INTEGRATION PROJECT “HELIOS”
Type of contract: Fixed term
Status: Full Time
Duration: until April 2022 (with possibility of extension up to June 2022)
Location of work: Katerini, Pieria, 601 34
Deadline of application submission: 13/04/2022
- Collect qualitative data regarding reporting aspects of the implementation of the project (key output indicators) and present them on a monthly basis.
- Collect quantitative data regarding pre-set project indicators and present them on a monthly basis.
- Ensure data collection mechanisms are in place so that correct data are collected in a timely manner.
- Monitors project activities and progress on a regular basis towards achieving the project output.
- Produce progress, activity, and other reports as per request and ensure that all project reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate with M&E partners regarding monthly reports, educational surveys, information sharing, and the development of M&E tools.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the Project Manager.
- University degree (preferably Master’s) from an accredited academic institution, in Computers or Data Science or Information Systems or similar;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in managerial/ coordination position, preferably in the NGO/humanitarian and/or Education sector;
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven experience of successful administrative support in a fast-paced working environment;
- Fluency in Greek and English. Knowledge of Arabic/Farsi will be highly appreciated;
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail;
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word business software;
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks, with a problem-solving attitude;
- Cross cultural awareness and flexibility;
- Ability to work on own initiative and at the same time as part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION SUBMISSION
All interested parties are called to send their resume in Greek and/or English through the email@example.com
e-mail address, clearly stating the “M&E-02.2022” on the subject field. The application submission deadline is set to 13/04/2022.
Any selected candidate will receive information and will be required to comply with the internal operation guidelines and code of conduct of PERICHORESIS NGO, along with any future delivered guidelines of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and/or any other International Organizations (EU, IOM, UNICEF etc.)