Type of contract: Fixed-term
Duration of contract: 30/06/2019
Location of work: Katerini, Pieria, 601 34
- 3rd Category Bookkeeping duties: expenses entry and archiving, monitoring of bank account ledger and cashbox, monitoring of suppliers’ balance accounts.
- Monitoring of payroll
- General monitoring of taxation matters
- Support finance department’s external works with public agencies.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or other related studies
- One-two years working experience in similar position in Finance departments
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent command in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of accounting ERP software (preferably Entersoft)
- Collaboration, coordination and behavioral skills in working within a team
- Ability to work under stressful situations and take initiatives, ability to organize and supervise, problem-solving skills in everyday situations which include crisis management
- Structured and analytical way of thinking
- Agape, solidarity and empathy to the beneficiaries that the organization is serving
- Knowledge of any second language
- Previous working experience or volunteering in Non-Governmental Organizations will be considered as an additional asset
- Flexibility and adaptability to the fluid context that the organization is operating
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION SUBMISSION
All interested parties are called to send their resume in Greek and/or English through the email@example.com
e-mail address, clearly stating the “AC/016” on the subject field. The application submission deadline is set to 20/05/2019.