PERICHORESIS NGO MISSION STATEMENT
Perichoresis NGO is a humanitarian and non-profit association, based on volunteerism. Association’s fundamental principles are philanthropy and social & religious humanism based on Christian ideals, as mentioned in Holy Bible. Perichoresis NGO mission is the alleviation of human hardship regardless of ethnicity, race and creed. Perichoresis’ vision is to EMBRACE every destitute fellow human being and encompass all people, both native and foreign, in the SPIRIT of INCLUSION, providing protection, accommodation, medical/pharmaceutical care, legal support, social inclusion and educational programmes.
JOB VACANCY: WAREHOUSE CLERK (position code: WAREHOUSE-011)
Type of contract: Fixed-term
Duration of contract: 30/06/2019
Location of work: Katerini, Pieria, 601 34
SHORT JOB SUMMARY
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible to manage the warehouse space, support, actively participate in procurement and delivery of the required materials and equipment for facilitating the ongoing projects of PERICHORESIS NGO. will be assisting in warehouse tasks, loading and unloading shipments, driving the warehouse vehicles and van on deliveries/collections as needed.
- Organize, keep clean and tidy warehouse space and optimize its functioning
- Store and categorize products
- Load and unload shipments
- Fill in and collection of delivery and receiving documents for shipments (invoices, waybills etc.)
- Regular inventory check, stock levels and reporting
- Categorize all current equipment, materials and devices of Perichoresis Office and Warehouse
- Use of electronic software for digitalization of all data
- Ensure operating and safety guidelines within the warehouse
- Educational background related to similar position
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in logistics, warehousing and/or other similar position
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of English.
- Excellent command in computers, MS Office and ERP or similar systems
- Collaboration, coordination and behavioral skills in working within a team
- Ability to work under stressful situations and take initiatives, ability to organize and supervise, problem-solving skills in everyday situations which include crisis management
- Previous working experience or volunteering in Non-Governmental Organizations will be considered as an additional asset
- Agape, solidarity and empathy to the beneficiaries that the organization is serving
- University degree in Logistics, Procurement and Warehousing
- Flexibility and adaptability to the fluid context that the organization is operating
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION SUBMISSION
All interested parties are called to send their resume in Greek and/or English through the firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail address, clearly stating the “WAREHOUSE-011” on the subject field. The application submission deadline is set to Sunday 06/01/2019.
Any selected candidate will receive information and will be required to comply with the internal operation guidelines and code of conduct of PERICHORESIS NGO, along with any future delivered guidelines of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and/or any other International Organizations (EU, IOM, UNICEF etc.)