PERICHORESIS NGO MISSION STATEMENT
Perichoresis NGO is a humanitarian and non-profit association, based on volunteerism. Association’s fundamental principles are philanthropy and social & religious humanism based on Christian ideals, as mentioned in Holy Bible. Perichoresis NGO mission is the alleviation of human hardship regardless of ethnicity, race and creed. Perichoresis’ vision is to EMBRACE every destitute fellow human being and encompass all people, both native and foreign, in the SPIRIT of INCLUSION, providing protection, accommodation, medical/pharmaceutical care, legal support, social inclusion and educational programmes.
JOB VACANCY: Trainee Project Coordinator – Integration Project
(position code: TPC-01/2021)
Type of Contract: Fixed-term – part time contract (4 hours/day)
Duration of contract: until 30/06/2021 (with possibility of extension)
Location of work: Katerini, Pieria
Deadline of application submissions: 07/02/2021
- Assist with the coordination and monitoring of the integration program
- Assist with the Financial control of the program
- Monthly reporting (progress & financial)
- Search for houses/apartments’ rental when there is a need
- Contact with the Public Authorities when there is a need
- Contacts with the local market and potential employers / recommendations etc.
- Provision of assistance concerning the booking of medical appointments
- University Degree in Humanities, Political Science, Communications, Business Administration, Education and/or related field will be highly appreciated.
- Previous working experience or volunteering in a similar position. We would particularly appreciate applications from people with lived experience of migration.
- Good knowledge of English and/or Greek, Arabic, Kurdish or Farsi. Candidates with combined knowledge of multiple languages are highly recommended to apply.
- Leadership & interpersonal skills
- Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Critical-thinking, adaptability, efficiency, attention to detail
- Financial planning & negotiation skills
- Organizational & Scheduling skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (in English and/or Greek language)
- Microsoft Office skills / Computer skills
- Compliance with the values of Perichoresis & Choose Love organizations
- We would particularly appreciate applications from people with lived experience of migration.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the fluid context under which the organization operates
- Agape, solidarity and empathy to the beneficiaries whom the organization serves
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION SUBMISSION
All interested parties are called to send their resume in English and/or Greek through the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address, clearly stating the “TPC-01/2021” on the subject field. The application submission deadline is set to 07.02.2021